Thursday, December 10, 2009

They grow up so fast!




Last night was CRAZY! Our ward had 3 different huge activities going so we just traveled from thing to thing. This is Hayden at his pine-wood Derby that Kyle was in charge of.He totally ROCKED it I might add! I've never seen a high tech pinewood derby with everything hooked up to computers and a big screen and loud music rock'n the cultural hall. It was awesome!Hayden's car, which was Frosty the SNOWBALL MACHINE (they had a Christmas theme) did pretty good he got 6 out of 12, which wasn't bad for a car that looked like a Christmas craft! I should take a closer pic but that is too much work!

We also had a youth temple night and our Christmas Enrichment night.



This little dude has been quite the CHAMP! This past week and a half his mom has been a crazy women,
running around and mostly on the computer NON-STOP!He has layed on the floor and COO-ed and chilled
for hours. What a blessing he is to my crazy world! TODAY was a different story.I think he's caught on to when mom walks away if he starts fussing I will come back and get him. OH NO! I hate it when they learn that. So then I would go and pick him up and he would give me the biggest GRIN and giggles. Kinda like - "I gotcha mom"! I think he just misses me. I need to stop and remember to cherish every moment because before I know it he will be 13 just like this girl is today! I need to remember to slow down and take advantage of little moments before they are gone.

Kyle and I got up early with her and let her open a couple presents. I got her, her very own make-up so she won't have to steal mine anymore.Then made her a big huge Birthday pancake.

More bday pics to come!
Happy Birthday Riley girl we love you!

5 comments:

scott & ashley said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! she's gorgeous...and she has hips! that's weird to me for some reason.. haha. love ya!

Trisha said...

HAPPY Birthday Riley!! I cant believe she is all grown up. I miss you Riley!

jenny said...

what?? i thought our ward was bad with scheduling. that is insane!! don't people go to correlation mtg? lol! hope you had a great day, riley! happy birthday from meghan & i!!

jamie heaps said...

work it ry work it!!! love the new bday outfit. you mom is so good at always hooking you up with the best goods. and your own makeup now way... i cant belive it. hope your rocking party is awsome get you mom to take lots of shots so i feel like i was there. cuz i would have been invited had i lived in ut right!?

crew you are an angel, jean no eye contact do you need me to come teach you all the stuff you taught me? be stong, and then yes soak it in!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

Im laughing about the Crew story. The "eye contact" thing, man it happens every time to me too. He is so cute! Happy Birthday Rylie!! YOu are lucky, she is what every Mom wants their teenager to be. The makeup is a good gift, I would have so loved that at her age! Have a fun party tonight!