Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the week before Christmas...


Twas the week before Christmas and there's lots to do.....

Christmas cards aren't out but they will be soon!



With the kids still in school....activities galore, antlers and reindeer food and OH-- ALL ABOARD!! toot tooot`






 
Reece's teacher is awesome...always has lots in store!

She's always bright and cheery....NEVER a BORE!


Then off for the sing-a-longs  those kids oh so cute!


I wish I could up load the videos but their MUTE!


When finally at home arose such a clatter, a sweet neighbor arrived with a gift that did matter!
We opened it up and what did we find...but a gingerbread house all ready and primed!

SO we built it together tender love and care....in hopes that St. Nicholas will notice it there.

This holiday season so special to us.
The generosity of others
& much blessings from above.

We are so thankful for all that is right

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good NIGHT!!

3 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

You are a poet and I did not know it! The pictures are jolly, and make my think of holly. I like the house with the candy, you guys sure dolled it up dandy:)

JaMie HeApS said...

you and mary are impressive... i got..."if you smoke you poke"
love seeing what you guys have been up to, you busy little bee.

Trisha said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas! Love the christmas card and baby announcement!!