Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Central


There is NO shortage of babies on my Gilbert side of the family.
They are multiplying like a bunch of farm cats over here.
It was fun to see Rachel at her baby shower and all of the new babies that have
just been born and some we are waiting for.
I just heard that Jonna had her baby this morning. YIPEE!
We were trying to come up with ways to induce labor for her but luckily
she didn't have to drink the caster oil :)


YAYAYAYAY! We had a fun visit with my niece Rachel
last weekend too. She got to meet baby Crew. I think he developed a little crush on her!

She is now a big college student at BYU Idaho. She's been there a whole 3 weeks now.
We introduced her to Training Table (my fav)
and she approved!
Come again Rachel we loved having you!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I guess I am just another farm cat. :) Fun pictures!

jeannie said...

So am I and proud of it :)

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh...it took a double take for me to recognize Riley in that last pic. She is all grown up and BEAUTIFUL! Miss you guys...but yaay, I get to see you soon.

JaMie HeApS said...

i LOVE ME SOME CHEESE FRIES!!! WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO ENJOY THEM WITH YOU GUYS.

LOVE ALL THE PREGO BELLIES.

Mary and Ryan said...

i want some of those cheese fries! The olsen house has been hopping with visitors as usual i see:)