Thursday, February 4, 2010

a sneak peak into my az trip

(I'm still in the big AZ soakin up some sun and haven't been able to download from my camera yet but
here are few sneak peaks from my trip I'm stealing from Jamie's camera....sssshhhhhh don't tell!)
Here are few of our yummy treasures from the show.
For some reason this gem show was better than ever.
I'm calling it our gem-show miracle.
After a marathon day of shopping we met up with more gals and
dined at BLONCO,
mmmmm one of my favs!

I've loved catching up with friends, the sunshine, our rinky dink rental car,
our fancy hotel room (not - but hey think of all the more beads we were able to purchase by picking the cheap place),
seeing the old stomping ground, driving by our old house, having two trunk shows,
seeing the new and improved Walmart I'm missing out on (fancy, shmancy I tell ya)!

that's all i'm givin up for now
two more days to go
and then I get to see my little kiddos and
kyle...can't wait for the all the hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

it was a gem show mirical!!!!!! on e i was glad i got to witness, and im glad you made the sacrifice of a cheep hotel, only more goods to ohh and awe over.
dont leave... dont do it.

Trisha said...

Ya dont leave! You know you want to come back down to t-ville to see your old buddies :) No really Im sure you are itchin to snuggle up tomorrow night with that baby of yours. ENJOY! So glad we got some time with you, you are the best!!!

jenny said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you again. Duty calls!! :) I'm grateful for the little time we did have...blue tongue & all. Give Crew some cuddles for me.

Mary and Ryan said...

Awww, I wish you could just stay and stay and stay! Im liking the tradition of you coming and am thinking you might need to make it more than once a year!