After the whirlwind shopping bonanza, Trish threw a whirlwind jewelry party for me.I absolutely LOVED being able to see everyone, I just wished I would have had more time to visit.Next time we might have to make it a jewelry party and then lunch the next day or something so I can have more visiting time. When my friends started arriving I got a little emotional thinking about how much I missed those Tucson gals from the ward. I got to meet some of the newbies too and see who my replacements are. It was my home for so long it's hard to not considerate it "HOME" anymore.Someone told me it takes 3 years when you move to consider it "HOME". I don't think Tucson took me 3 years, maybe between one and two, but if this is true then I'm going on my third year in Utah and it's getting better here all the time.
I wish I would have gotten more pictures. I got a couple at the beginning, then realized after lots of people left I had forgotten to pull out the camera for more pictures and the ones that I did take are not so great. A little blurry, sorry!
Thanks Trish for planning the party and working so hard and letting me crash at your house. Tell Paul -again I think he's a champ, Reagan - I wished I could have played with her more, Brig - thanks for movie quotes, baby Morgan - thanks for the cuddling and tiding me over from not seeing Crew.
6 comments:
oh tucson... i so still have a tender place in my heart for that one... heck it brought me to you and all the other fun gals. im glad you got to go have a blast there, and im sure t threw one heck of a party, and that everything was sparkeling clean:)
i miss paul, that guy is a whoot! hope you gave him a squeeze for me.
Ahhhhh, I wish I was still part of the Tucson crowd. Seeing all those gals nearly choked me up. I miss them all SO much. There are some amazing people in that ward.
Jeannie, you look great! Glad you had a fun Tucson trip. We are planning one for April. I can't wait.
replace you, jean??!! who could ever do that? you are irreplaceable!! i'm gonna cry... i saw a card the other day that reminded me of you. i'm going to go get it & send it to you. :):) we miss you camerons a ton too. you have no idea how many of us wish you were still here. good thing we have blogging to keep us together. friends forever. :)
Tucsico is one hell of a place! I think everyone there has a tender spot for you:)
Oh it was so much fun to have you. I soaked up every second with you here! We ALL miss you here. Raegan kept asking when you were coming back. Cant wait for NEXT YEAR!!
Post a Comment