Friday, March 12, 2010

In other news:


1.  Reece and I made up a new game the other day it's called "FIND THE STINK". This is how you play - 
First of all you have to have a suspicous stinky smell in your house. Then you and your super sniffer go around and smell every room, around the couches, inside cupboards, near garbage cans to see if you can fine out where the stink is coming from (usually it's a diaper that has gotten lost or lodged some where and left for days - I know GROSS- but it happens). Then if you "FIND THE STINK" you get rid of the stinky thing and you get a prize. If you don't "FIND the STINK" then just start your SCENTSY up with a new strong scent to cover up the stink.

2. Every spring I have this problem - My boys have been wearing their same jeans now for  at least 4 months and by February they all have holes in the knees but it's still too cold to change over to shorts. Last year I discovered a solution. Instead of buying them new jeans that they will only wear for the next month or two and then I have to buy them new shorts I found these awesome pants at Old Navy. I just got these for Hayden and Reece and they are super cute...I mean studly.I love them. They can wear them now and then when it warms up UNZIP them at the knee and they have some rockin shorts.













3. Crew is sprouting his top teeth and he's miserable at times. I'm not looking forward to him nuzzling his head in my shoulders only to take a chunk out of me. I will be sad when this happens.  He's also sitting up really good and army crawling all over the place. The good thing about this is he wears himself out and is taking longer naps, which does make me happy.


4. I've been a RAUNCH this week. Just being miserable with myself. Just feeling blah....I think it's that I need the sun to shine more. I need spring to start springing here NOW! My family can attest to if I'm happy then everyone is happy if I'm raunchy then I make their lives miserable...so SPRING hurry up for their sake!

Time to run and pick up kids. ttfn

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

WE might need to start playing the stink game over here at t-horneys. Those pants are pretty cool, Im wishing I had come up with that...and I am hoping that spring comes for you real soon. I don't believe you are really that raunchy though...and a question. what does "ttfn" mean?

Anna Lynne said...

what a great solution to your jeans issue! I cannot believe how fast Crew is growing. by the time we meet him he will be walking! I love to see all your jewelery and all the things your fam is up to!

JaMie HeApS said...

i can picture you playing that stink game, that nose of yours is always on its "A" game. spring is on its way,and there nothing better then that in utah.

Andrea said...

I thought Noah was the only one with holes in every pair of jeans in the left knee. It's always the left knee, why??? I'll have to go to ON and find the super cool zip off pants!!!

Trisha said...

Mary: tata for now

Jean: You, raunchy? seriously NOT possible.