So this made us laugh our bums off this morning and so I wanted to put it on my blog and Kyle said it was DUMB so in honor of it being my bday I told him I can blog what i want to.....am I right?
Melanie is here and she had never seen this geico commercial so I found it on youtube and then we found this little gem......
5 comments:
Happy Birthday. Yep, dumb. But' it's your birthday. blog whatever you want. Hope you have a great day. Actually, hope you've had a great Birthday WEEK!
Happy Birthday Jean. Hope you have/had a great one!!
ummm...that is the weirdest thing that I have ever seen. :) But hope you had the bestest birthday ever.
Hell ya you can do whatever you want on your birthday! I say you go even more exteme than the crazy video though:) I love you! I hope you had the best bday ever. I wish I could be with you to celebrate. Lets work that out next year ok. xoxo
happy birthday to my little lamb... your gunna post bday pics though right... my fingers are crossed you are cuz i wanna feel like i was a part of it.
oh jean how i love you, you spruce any party up, your laugh, little jokes, dance moves, shopping skill and bum. i hope mel stepped up to the plate and made it a hell of a day. and tell
Post a Comment