NEW pictures finally! It's hard to find time to do it all these days.
I forced Riley to be my little jewelry model. She wasn't loving it but I think she did great and if I was a better photographer they could have even been better.
GO HERE for a preview!
5 comments:
Okay that face she is making is SO A FACE YOU MAKE! And she is one good looking model to show of that fabulous jewelry!! I WANT IT ALL ALL ALL!! (umm I just realized I used a lot of exclamation points in this comment, oh well!!!!!!!!!)
i love love love this collection, and riley is adorable and gorgeous!
uhmm are you too twins or what?? i cant belive how much you too look alike and i LOVE all the goods. i think all the hard work is going to really pay off.
You know I have a tender spot for that girl, she is so sweet, tender and beautiful! I love the new necklace too:)
I LOVE the new necklace!!!!!!! Tre cute!
Post a Comment