Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our morning

YAY I'm sure you can guess how excited I was to wake up to this AGAIN :( blah!

....more crappy snow....I know, I know it doesn't stay around long but
it's just getting depressing!

oops up late again...shoving cereal down as fast as he can.

 Crew's new trick:   ONE for me TWO for OLIE
some other new tricks:
clapping...oh so cute!
pulling himself up, sometimes on dangerous items
I swear I heard him tell Olie to 'SIT' this morning.
trying to open everything drawers, cupboards
standing up in crib- screaming all night (seems to have forgotten how to fall asleep)
starting to have some separation anxiety

It's a good thing I love him so darn much or he might've be in in time out all day today!

Reece's BIG SMILE as he just gets up in the morning! He brightens up my day!
Although, how do you like his pj's......they look suspiciously like what he was wearing yesterday....mmmmm.


Kyle is out of town all week, which means for me

-I don't have to shower
or brush teeth (Jamie's rules) (ok I did brush my teeth sorry jamie - sweaters on my teeth - GROSS!!)
-I don't have to make dinner...just kids crap food!
-I can make a HUGE jewelry mess and not worry about it buggin.

Even though it may seem glamorous I still miss him!

5 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

First, that snow will melt soon I can feel it and it just makes utah spring all the more glorious. I like The clothes to bed trick, i used to do that when I was little too, it saves so much time! Im glad you brushed those sweaters off your teeth, Kyle or no Kyle:) Wish I could come bring you a sonic. Miss you:)

Trisha said...

Oh I wish we lived closer...Paul has been out of town FOR A WEEK! We could have beenhusbandless buddies all week. Darn it! Darn it! Darn it! Dont tell Jamie: I have been brushing my teeth too :) But my kids have been eating hot dogs, chicken nuggets and spaghetti o's too

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny said...

isn't not making a "real" dinner the best? live it up, girl!! loving all of your new tunes, btw.

jamie heaps said...

jean and t you both are dissapointin me. remeber in tucson jean matt left and it had been 5 days and i was still going strong you were worried and standing a little further away each passing day.. it was fun. do it