Monday, April 12, 2010

one awesome day

Do you ever have a day that just runs smooth and everything goes right?

First thing this morning the door bell rings and it's fed ex dropping off this Kiplin
purse I won from on online giveaway - valued at $66!!
HOT DOG!! Summer in the city!
THEN
It was supposed to rain today BUT when I looked outside......NO RAIN!
So we headed out for a walk around the park.


Still feeling good!
Did some visiting teaching - 
went to Target, which always makes me smile!

The kids seemed to get along - woo hoo!

HAD my favorite left over FISH TACOS for dinner - YUM!

Played some games for FHE and topped it off with chocolate chip cookies!
Then played a new game called - 

"What tricks can you do with your mouth"


Kids went right to bed - WOW...I know!

3 cheers for a great day!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Hey! so glad you had a great day. I tried to check out the mousepad ofer and couldn't find it. They had them for 6.99. Was it only for yesterday?

Casey said...

BTW, I never told you I got my awesome earrings. I LOVE them. Thanks so much.

Trisha said...

Okay Crews face in that picture is just too cute!! And it does sound like a great day. Kyles fish tacos alone would make my day....YUM!

JaMie HeApS said...

you lucky lady that dose sound like a day to be had. wish could have come to that park and played with you, jus tthink we couldhave made the kids look for frogs for hours:)

Mary and Ryan said...

For sure a fabulous day! I have a feeling you are going to have a whole week of fabulous days coming your way:)