Lil C is getting so big and so his big sis! He's starting to look like a big one year old and it's really not that far off. Ry on the other hand is going to be done with 7th grade in a couple days then she is going to leave me for a few weeks and visit her friend in AZ. I'm going to DIE without her and I think lil C is too!
Lil C's first day with his big boy car seat! He is so much happier now! I've never had a baby get SO mad when I strap him into something (stroller, carseats, highchair).
Reecer Piecer has started T-ball now and had his first game last Sat. It was pretty fun to watch the little kiddos play. Lots less frustrating than soccer I must say!
He's really FINALLY starting to like being in sports and trying harder. THANK GOODNESS! I promised him he can still be an artist when he grows up but it's OK to learn how to do some other things as well.
After much hesitation, I finally got this shot:
Doesn't his eyes remind you of broken glass? Well if you look deep inside his eyes they do. At least that's what some girl told him at school! (and why he told his family full of teasers, we'll never know!)
OH NO!!!
I just got busted and now he's calling me MEAN, but he's saying it with a smile so I think I'm OK!
Kyle update: He's been putting up insulation in our basement like mad. I'll have to get some pics soon. Hopefully in the next week or so the drywall will go up and then we can start painting!!! I'm SO EXCITED for more space!
5 comments:
Baby Crew is growing up before our eyes!!He is so incredibly handsome! I like the baseball shots, that uniform looks smashing on you Reece! What silly girl told Hayden his eyes looked like broken glass, I'll give here props for originality...and Riley in 8th grade! Please stop time. Cant wait to see pics of the basement.
Cutest baby. Love him. Reece looks great out on that ball field. Let Hayden know I LOVE his eyes also. When Alexa walked in while I was looking at your blog she saw the picture of Riley and asked, "who's that." When I told her she was so surprised. I think she forgets that everyone grows up. And yahoo! for the drywall. Ooooh! I would love to have a basement. Can't wait to see the pics.
crew you cant be that old... i just hope your mom is holding stong to the not giving in and giving treats or toys in the car... we all know how i had the 2 hour tucons drive that just about killed me :)
what are you going to do with out ry... but her leaving means all the closer to me seeing you so hurry it on up.
BROKEN GLASS BABY BROKEN GLASS
Ahh they are growing up! Still cant believe she is in Jr high and at MOUNTAIN RIDGE! Crew you are adorable...keep your mom on her toes :)
Crew is so big! I want to hold him!! When are you coming to WA???? I deleted my FB!
Post a Comment