In retrospect the HIKE was awesome but at the time I thought I was going to die! I'm glad I got through it alive. I guess I can do hard things. Who would have thought?
Good times! It's just not girls camp without silly skits, silly games, camp fire songs,
smores every night, snipe hunting, zip line, canoeing, hiking, lots of food, oh and I learned what 'aunt mabel' was. If you don't know....sorry can't tell ya, it's one of those secretive camp scary trick things. These girls take their tricks very seriously.
The best part was I got to be up there with Riley. She is such a gem!
So sad it's over :(






5 comments:
of course you can do hard things. you have four kids, for pete's sake!! :) that looks so fun. meg is going in two weeks and i don't know what i am going to do- having her gone for a week!! :( i guess if she has as much fun as you it'll be worth it.
You are the COOLEST leader ever! I would have loved a Jean when I was a YW...lucky girls I tell ya. Looks like it was a party. How fun for you and Ry to get to go together...I loved the years my moms got to go, GOOD GOOD memories. :) (Im hoping you snuck a little nutella in to get you through)
It's a web like a spiders web spun by silver light and shadow...That was my favorite girls camp song, did you sing that one? Im glad you guys had good bathrooms cuz that is important! So fun for you and Riley! You better call and tell me what aunt Mable is, cuz now I really want to know!
what a blast jean.. i hope you packed looks of yummy treats for tent time. and of course you can do hard things i bet those legs are looking top notch from a mean hike. and did i tell you your looking foxy in the zip line shot.. WOWZERS!!! how lucky you and ry are to have each other to go with. tell the truth did you pack the quitar to sing camp songs with around the fire? if so im pissed you didnt get a shot of that. party hardy. love you
It's so cool you and Riley could be up there together. Looks like loads of fun!!!
Post a Comment