Thursday, August 5, 2010

My own private Idaho....

We are BACK - now let the blogging begin! I have about 700 pics so get ready!
First stop was Boise to have a little fun and eat some awesome potatoes!
Except they were out of potatoes so we ate Costco hot dogs.
My good old/young friend Erika showed us the ropes of the big metropolis of Boise. I usually just drive by and wave at the temple along the freeway but it was fun to get a grand tour and better feel of the area.
We picniced at a darling park with a scenic river and nature park.
I almost got eaten by this little guy - 
I know, scary...... right!
The squirrels at the park will never be the same again after these little pip-squeeks were there.
The whole gang looking at some HUGE fish! They must feed their fish left-over potatoes to fatten them up.

Yah - that's right - Boise has some awesome paddle boats with ducks included.
Crew now says 'DUCK' because of these little fellows quackin at us.
Have I talked you into a visit to Boise yet?
Hurry up- what are you waiting for??

We had so much fun! Thanks EUREKA for showing us a good time and letting us crash at your cute house! You're the best!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh erica.. your looking foxy as ever, lucky jean to have her own state and your house to crash at. did you get some good girl talk in, and did ry throw out any good dirty jokes? i sure hope so.