Crew was so lucky to have his 1st Birthday when we were in WA.
I didn't have any plans for a party and when my cousin Cynthia caught wind she went to town.
Her daughter Josie and Crew share the same birthday so we had a joint sha-bang!
She loves to throw kids birthday parties and always goes all out!
Grandma's back yard has never looked more festive.
We decorated one tree in blue for Crew. She made him a banner out of felt, and lots of blue paper flowers to hang from the tree.
Little faces of Crew everywhere. SO CUTE!
Josie just turned 6 years old and had her very own tree decked out with pink flowers, her own Josie banner and Josie's face hanging everywhere. I KNOW....it was amazing!
She taught me how to make a garland out of cup cake holders.
Don't you just LOVE these cupcake toppers!!
Cute Josie, I guess she was a little embarrassed being the birthday girl. I just think she is adorable!
Meet George.....George Washington to be exact. He was named after a great great great uncle or something!
Cynthia made these Crew and Josie masks for the guests.
It was so much fun we might have to make Crew's birthday at the farm a yearly tradition.
I wonder what Cynthia could come up with if I gave her more than 2 days.
I don't know if she could top this. I think she needs to make this her new career.
the end


2 comments:
Aw, Jeannie - this really was such a fun night. Good company, good times! I would totally throw a party with you again.
And for everyone reading this, I did not teach Jeannie how to make cupcake garland - I just showed her a picture I found and she did it. She's awesome that way. Loved thowing a party with Jeannie - She's up for anything!
holly schmooly mcrewber that is a party to remeber. was kyle so sad he missed the big shabang? i hope you saved a cupcake and crew face cut out for him to play with.
PARTY HARDY
Post a Comment