Sunday, September 26, 2010

8 Weeks to a Better You!: The Rewards

So I decided after much thought (for reals) to do this 8 week challenge. I decided - I NEED IT!! I was doing really good with my exercise and eating until school started and now I'm slipping back into old habits of treats and eating out so this will be the jump start I need to get back on the wagon!
So please bare with me as I will be needing to journal every day, which at my house means blogging everyday. So I hope I will have enough interesting things to say but who knows......

I will also be having to go off Diet Coke :( this is was not plan when I signed up but I've decided tonight I will give it a whirl! again.....the last time I tried this I lasted a whopping 24 days so we'll see how it goes.

If you are interested in what this is all about here is the link

Wish me luck!


8 Weeks to a Better You!: The Rewards: "Participants who 'buy in' to the challenge will be competing for 2 cash prizes. 75% of the 'buy in' pot will go to the participant who earn..."

4 comments:

scott & ashley said...

GO JEAN!!!! Maybe I'll just copy that challenge after baby boy is here, it's hard to be good when you're home all day long. YOU CAN DO IT! love ya!

Mary and Ryan said...

You can do it Jean! and just think if you win you can buy lots of beads to roll around it...or maybe a trip to AZ

JaMie HeApS said...

GO BABY GO BABY... ANYTIME YOU NEED A DC JUST SHIP IT MY WAY AND ILL ENJOY IT FOR YOU.

Trisha said...

Wahoo!! I've been so flippin busy getting everything ready for the challenge that I just saw this blog post!! I am so so excited that you joined and recruited your buddies to do it with you. You know the pot has gotten pretty big...so bring it on baby!