I woke up totally psyched for this challenge this morning! I'm going to DO IT!
Then the stomach pains started setting in - probably from my BINGE EATING last night trying to get in some candy and diet coke since I can't have any until my first free day.
I still did it - I went out walking for about an hour with some friends I roped into this challenge with me.
It felt great!
Let's do this thing!!!!
5 comments:
HELL YA!!! JEAN IM SO PROUD, IS IT POSSABLE TO ALREADY SEE A ROCKING BODY IN JUST ONE DAY, CUZ I DO. I WISH I WAS THERE FOR SOME SEROUSE WALKING WITH YOU... OH REMEBER THOSE DAYS, ALL THE GOODS WE WOULD DISSCUSS.
OH AND NOT TO PICK FAVS BUT IM HOPING YOU MOP UP ON THE CHALLAGE, JUST THINK OF ALL THE SHOPPING YOU COULD DO WITH THE WINNINGS:)
My favorite thing about this challenge is all these new posts!! Its like a little disneyland!! Way to go Jean, Im proud of your bravery!!
Sad that I don't live in the neighborhood, it'd be fun to work out together! :) Way to go. Day number one was good for me, too! :)
I love the day #1 post! Oh this is going to be so fun...
I'm super proud of you! You have my vote! Good Luck! So fun to catch up on your blog. Your hair is so long and beautiful! You look great and your lil guy is so cute!
Post a Comment