Thursday, October 7, 2010

challenge day 9 - accomplishments

It's only day 9 yet I feel like this challenge has been good for me to accomplish more around the house and balance my life a little better. The second week has been LOTS easier with the no sugar/soda. I've also been trying to get my house a little more organized and projects finished. WHY am I such a pack rat and pile maker. I drive myself nuts.

I had a little helper today in the basement, well, a couple little helpers. It's definitely more fun to have a buddy to paint with. Thanks Miranda for coming to my rescue today!! She's not the only one. I've also had others come to my rescue lately and I TOTALLY appreciate it. You know who you are!!


It's getting there, slowly but surely. We are working on the trim/doors/closets now and then the paint will be done. Next CARPET!!  Can I hear a wooot woooooot!?

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

you better belive it im whoot whooing from here while shacking it just for you. it looks so good, and painting with friends makes it all the better.

Mary and Ryan said...

It looks so GREat Jean!!! I wish I could come help you paint! I can't wait to see the finnished product. Whoot whoot whoot!