It's been a ROUGH and SPOOKY Halloween week.
Rough because Rile's and I have been down with the flu :( It was complete and utter torture for everyone involved. The sick-o's and the people that had to live with the sick-o's! I mean Halloween week is usually a very busy mom-week anyways so I barely made it through. No Halloween parade, not many pictures, Kyle carved pumpkins with the kids, no carmel apples, no cider or hot cocoa- I'm telling ya - BARE MINIMUM :)
But here goes our pictures and one thing still was the same - the kids looked DARN cute!



( oh BLOGGER WHY do you do this to me??? Does this happen to anyone else? All my pictures want to come in sideways - so I started uploading to photo-bucket first but it is still doing it. Drives me crazy!!) Maybe I should send THIS GUY over to BLOGGER so he can straighten out the situation!

![]() |
| POURED BUCKETS OF RAIN WHILE TRICK-OR-TREATING |
![]() |
| New TRADITION - instead of eating the candy - BUILD things with it - LESS CAVITIES! |
![]() |
| My cutest little monkey! |


Hope you all had a great Halloween!!




3 comments:
ohhh spookie.. looks like you guys made the best of the rainy night and party hardyed. the pumpkins look amazing and costums totally outdid yourselfs.
you know what month it is right.. november the count down is on.
Jean, one of the many things I love about the Olsens is that you always do up halloween right! The costumes are awesome. I love that little monkey and his cute smile:)
Crew is the cutest little monkey! I'm glad you are almost back among the living!
Post a Comment