Monday, January 24, 2011

In today's news......


I'm getting so excited for my Tucson trip. I leave this Friday and have been counting down the days for some sunshine, shopping, friends, good eats and much much more I'm sure. I've been working like mad to make some new jewelry pieces for a trunk show while I'm there. I'm wondering what in the FIRE I'm going to wear while I'm there. I need to pull out some spring clothes and sandals but my legs are pasty white and my toes are NARLY.

Crew is still eating up a storm. He's has at least 10 meals today and 10 snacks. I've called Grandma O. who will be watching him while I'm gone and gave her the warning. He also is getting a runny nose, probably because he's getting about 6 new teeth at once. So all my clothes have big wet gooey snot on them. SWEET! He is obsessed with kids littler than he is, especially if they are in an infant car seat. He still bites and wants to scratch other kids eyes out.( but I'm sure it's all out of love♥) He starts nursery this week so I've been putting out warnings to the other moms to put their nursery aged children in long sleeves and gloves might be helpful too. He likes to bite hands for some reason. I guess now I have to start attending Sunday school....bummer!

The other two boys are still fighting as we speak....will those two ever stop fighting?? Things they fight about....who gets to sit where, who has to pick up what toy, who gets to play the Wii, who gets the last choc chip cookie,  if so and so did or didn't wash their hands after a trip to the bathroom....they are driving me insane!

Riley-girl is still a gem...sorry no news is good news right? She's trying to help me think of an update and she's got nothing also...boring!

Kyle is the Champion at work now. They've named him Champion so make sure you refer to him as the Champion from now on. He's super duper in to BYU basketball right now because they are rockin up a storm. He will be taking the boys to the big BYU vs San Diego State BB game on Wednesday night and they are all stoked!! (I think I'm even more excited for the quiet evening with them gone....is that sad or what....but I sure like a quiet house from time to time.)

I can't forget Olie. He is a much better doggie than he used to be. He gets to come inside a lot for the winter. He keeps my floors spic n' span crumb-free, entertains Crew, and sleeps a lot. He sleeps in a little cubby in the laundry room and is getting very spoiled these days.

the end.

5 comments:

gina said...

I can't wait too! Even though I just got home, I am looking forward to the weekend. Can't wait to see your new stuff! Hurry up Friday!!!

MaryClaire Brown said...

i'm jealous that you're getting some sunshine this weekend. love that i read about crew and the gooey shoulders on your shirts from him, and think...yup, i'm doing that too. and, then to read about reece and hayden fighting, and think that i'm so glad i'm not the only one. now if only i could get myself a permanent riley...i'd be doing good. love that girl...she is a gem. have fun, i'll miss you. i only wish we could figure out a way to go grab a pedicure before you had to go cause i desperately need one too.

JaMie HeApS said...

the count down is on for us az-ians
as well.jean time is almost here:)
matt is all over the cougs too, but im thinkin the whole time pass the ball jimmer.

Mary and Ryan said...

Im super excited for your trip down to the good old AZ! I know you will find some beauties this year at the gem show, you and Gina are an unstoppable shopping duo!! Can't wait!!

Andrea said...

Are you ever going to blog again?!