I just have to say "RILEY - I'm SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!"
Riley ran track this year. It was her first time ever and she did so great!
She qualified to run in the Alpine Days Track Meet today running the 1600. It's the very last one of the season and had all the surrounding schools in it. She beat her own record time by 1 minute. This hasn't been an easy task for Riley. So I'm really super proud of her accomplishment of sticking with it and improving her time by so much! She was super overwhelmed but she stuck with it and I can tell she is so proud of herself. Makes her parents proud! Love you girl!
6 comments:
oh how i love that girl too. way to go ry! like i always say, if i only had a riley!
So awesome. That's the great thing about running - you mostly compete with yourself and what motivation it gives you - especially beating your time by 1 whole minute. That's HUGE!
way to go ry, i want to know who can win a race you or hayden?
Way to go Ry!!!Im proud of you too!
Way to Go Riley! I read this and cried. My McKinnley ran track and it was so scary and hard but well worth it in the end. It teaches them they can do hard things! beating her record by 1 minute is HUGE! I love peeking at your blog every so often! Your family is so cute!
kelly
Go Riley!!!
Post a Comment