We started off with Mr. Hayden and his 11th birthday.
What can I say...Hayden has been a fun kid to raise. He is full of jokes,
he is pretty easy going, tries to be nice to everyone,
has got some pretty sweet dance moves, is now a straight A student (so he qualifies to play tackle football this year - his mom's rules), and let's not forget about his dreamy eyes that look like shattered glass. He is easy to love and I so thankful for this kid.
inches everyday. I can't believe how tall he is and how grown-up he has become.
He is definitely my little sidekick and loves to help mom. He is what I call "my best getter". I love how he is such a quick learner and super smarty pants. He loves to read, still loves to draw, he's definitely the creative genius of the family. He has taken on the roll of trying to be the best biggest brother ever to Crew. He can entertain him like NO other! Crew worships him and says his name all day long. I love this kid and his smile makes me smile.
3 comments:
so glad you taking on this blog agian i was starting to wonder!!!
this is a big time of year for you olsens.. birthdays around ever coner... how come no pics of yours or kyles...lets get on those ones.
Love all of those boys, birthday ones and Crewbie dewbie! They are each looking so grown up and handsome. I miss you all, yes keep on this blog thing it makes me happy to see posts from Jean!
Hooray, you posted! Good work! Your kiddos are the cutest!
Post a Comment