Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First day of school!

A couple weeks ago!!
But here are the pictures to prove I sent them away! HA HA!!
They are getting old enough now that going back to school is a big drag! They come home and tell me how BORING their day was and how they listened to the rules ALL DAY LONG!

On a good note Reece says he likes his teacher because she lets him sharpen his pencil as much as he wants! I guess last year his teacher would only let him sharpen one time.
I'm guessing he is a compulsive sharpener!

Crew was sad when they all left him because it's basically like watching the PARTY leave your house!
But never fear Brooklyn is here and he was in heaven getting to play with his cousin all day!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Riley is growing up way too fast! She is a beauty! I can't believe how big Crew is, too!

JaMie HeApS said...

looking good olsen kids... just one thing missing

THE MAMA DANCE... YOU KNOW THATS MY FAV!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

I was just going to say the same thing!! Do a new post with the happy Jean dance...its my fave too! Your kids all look dashing for the first day, I sure miss those kids, and you too

Heather C. said...

Wow, Crew is so grown up. Can't believe it. Just one more at home -- like me. But who's counting??

Anonymous said...

just a tiny strip of fabric hiding her bald c--t , makes me hard thinking about getting her knickers of and enjoying her tight c--t, i babysit my 3 yr old niece 3 days a week and have her either nkd or just in knickers so i can see her c--t all the time and it is easy to get at, she likes sitting on the floor in front of me nkd and watch me jerk off, i usually come on her p-ss- and she plays with my come after rubbing on her bald slit, can't wait until i can f-ck her, my daughter was 9 when i f-c-ed her and popped her cherry