
Meet the Birthday GIRL!!
This is my dear chum CASEY Van bust- a - rhyme!
as I so cleverly nicknamed her!!
It was her bday today and I did not get
the priviledge of speaking with her
so I thought I shall pay her
this tribute!!
(can you tell I have been reading the below mentioned book?)
Some of my favorite things about Casey are:
She is an awesome cook and has fed me many times,
she makes the yummiest homemade bread ever!!
She is an awesome mom! and has some of my favorite kids on the planet!
She has been nice enough to be my friend for going on 10 years now.
I love that she is always a good example to me and
"plays by the rules"
She taught me the funnest card game known to man HAND and FOOT!!
and also NERTS!
She ran for office last year and WON!! she is truly amazing.
She is married to Tim and he likes to shop like me!
SHE loves Dandelions!!
She has always been like sister to me.
She is one of my favorite people in the world!!
Hope you had a great day!!
She is an awesome cook and has fed me many times,
she makes the yummiest homemade bread ever!!
She is an awesome mom! and has some of my favorite kids on the planet!
She has been nice enough to be my friend for going on 10 years now.
I love that she is always a good example to me and
"plays by the rules"
She taught me the funnest card game known to man HAND and FOOT!!
and also NERTS!
She ran for office last year and WON!! she is truly amazing.
She is married to Tim and he likes to shop like me!
SHE loves Dandelions!!
She has always been like sister to me.
She is one of my favorite people in the world!!
Hope you had a great day!!
8 comments:
How tender are you. That was so sweet. You just made my whole day. This week was pretty crummy. My computer died and my cell phone got stolen. Not to mention this stinky apartment. So thanks. I think you're great too. And yes, I LOVE dandelions. What a privilage to be on your blog. Miss you tons.
-Casey
Sorry you had a crappy week. It will get better especially when you get into your house and meet more people. I think you need some H & F and then all will be better!!
Happy Birthday, Casey! Jean- I'm happy to see you are still in touch with your good friend Casey! I love her because she has a little Alexa, like me! Plus I loved her Global warming post. LOL! Casey Rocks!
happy birthday casey isnt jean a gem of a friend i mean a whole tribute on her blog.. true love i tell you
Happy Birthday!! I hope no treehuggers ruined this day for you Casey!! Very cute post Jean! Also may I say, Jean gave a fabulous talk in church today!!!!!
CAN:T BELIEVE I MISSED THE TALK!! AHH!
Happy Birthday Casey, I have heard lots of great things about you. Jean shared your great tips to help me keep my little girls hair in her ponytails! So thanks!
CAN:T BELIEVE I MISSED THE TALK!! AHH!
Happy Birthday Casey, I have heard lots of great things about you. Jean shared your great tips to help me keep my little girls hair in her ponytails! So thanks!
Happy belated birthday, Casey. I am glad that I have the privilage to meet you and your family. I hope all is well way back east. I am glad you got out of AR. Sorry it took so long, Jean got me to read the Twilight series and that has taken up all of my time.
Post a Comment