Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a SCRAPPY day!!

7 comments:

jenny said...

how the heck are you downloading your fonts? every time i try to download one i can't find it!! they're lost somewhere on my hard drive. man, that reese is so stinkin' cute, btw! you feeling better today?

Trisha said...

YOU GO GIRL! Seriously, I need to get sick so I can get some scrappin in! Cute pages! Cute kids!

Mary and Ryan said...

You are cranking those pages out like a factory!! I have done like 3 total. Very impressed. Hope you are feeling better!

jeannie said...

Yes I am and I am hitting the park today!!

E-llo said...

Those pages are looking awesome! Loving them! Look how many you got done. It took me all day to do two! Way to go!!! Have fun at the park today! Glad you are feeling better.

Dancersmama said...

CUTE pages!! It's good to finally see my kiddies on the "cousin" pages! Yippee!! I wish I could digi-scrapbook! It looks awesome!

jeannie said...

I know kim, I had barely gotten my digital camera the last time we saw you so that is my only digital picture of all the kids together. SAD!! I need more.