We are having some tooth fairy issues at our house. I don't know if she ison strike, in the hospital maybe with heat stroke, maybe she is getting too old needs to get her beauty rest, just doesn't care anymore, sick of spoiled kids, maybe her tooth buying business is going under, maybe she had stock in Enron way back when, WHATEVER the case she is
slacking at our house!!
Riley lost her tooth last month and it took the tooth fairy 2 weeks to do her thing and even then
she did it in the middle of the day. Well last night Hayden lost a tooth and this morning I found him crying that the tooth fairy didn't come. THAT BLASTED TOOTH FAIRY!!
She is on my CRAP LIST NOW! I can't believe she could be such the flake!!
Next time I see her I'm gonna SMACK her one.
12 comments:
NO WAY... we had the some problem my little guy lost 2 teeth on the same day while we traveled to Florida. You would think BIG DEAl possible BIG BUCKS. Nope Nadda just a few nights of nothing! Finally she came... Sheesh we thought she forgot who we were. Glad to hear she made it to you too! I was starting to wonder if she was real or not?
Stinkin' tooth fairy...I think he deserves double now. :)
Stinkin' tooth fairy...I think he deserves double now. :)
That tooth fairy is totally slacking! It took her a couple of days to pay for Carter's last tooth as well! We parents need to track her down and tell her to shape up, maybe get an assistant or something!
Ya, I think the kids should charge the tooth fairy interest!
the tooth fairy is a slow poke at our house
LOL!!!!!! Dad-gum toothfairy! How dare her be late for a little child!
HI JOLENE!!! YAY So glad you are on!! I love to recruit people!
DAM THAT TOOTH FAIRY!! I CANT BELIVE SHE SLACKING SO MUCH!! MABEY ITS BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN DOING SO MANY CRAFTS AND PROJECTS IF I SEE HER I LET HER HAVE IT MABEY WITH A BUM SQUEEZE
HA HA HA HA HA love you jame
Oh and btw, I love the new paper. Happy early Turkey Day!
Hey! Jeanbean Cute
Jillpill
Post a Comment