Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

E-llo said...

The scary thing is, I remember that video (did I just date myself or what). It was fun to see all of those Mullets. WOW! Bono was sporting a serious Mullet and the whole band of Duran Duran! (still love them, btw :)) Merry Christmas to you as well!

Trisha said...

I had NO IDEA who that was!! But it was sure entertaining!

Trisha said...

The only one I sorta recognized (after Paul pointed it out) was Sting!!

Casey said...

This has become one of my all time favorite Christmas songs over the years. And I too remember the video. It definitely brings back memories of my past Christmas's. I do love the BNL's remake of it also.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

You are so very funny- funny funny! I was just flashed back 6 years. Email me: briwen96@yahoo.com
Wendy

Mel said...

FLASHBACK!!!! I love it - those were the good ol' days!! Still love that song!