On Saturday she had some friends over for a little
Birthday shin-dig. Because of the rain we had to
change our plans from an outdoors stepping stone
party to a HAIRSPRAY party thanks to my cute niece Londie for the idea
you are such a creative girl - I love it!!
I gave them all some BIG HAIR....
Kyle popped out Dancing to the Hey Mama, Hey Mama song
I dressed him up, he is always the best sport, my kids are
so lucky to have such a fun dad to do things like this.
8 comments:
That is the BEST party ever! Fun fun fun! Kyle...I love it!
What a cute idea! She is getting sooo big! Did you tell her Happy Birthday from me? You better have! :) Hands down to Kyle for being the funnest dad ever! And look how cute you are! Love the outfit you fun mom!
Hand it over Kyle!!! -Paul
Happy Birthday, Darling niece of mine! I love you soooo much and hope you have had a GREAT DAY! I can tell from these pictures that you had a fun party!
happy birthday ry... you are getting so obig. you are one lucky girl to have such rockin parents i mean really what dad would do that and what mom would throw such an amazing party. wish i could have been there.
Kyle wins major points for that in my book!!Dont listen to Paul!Happy Birthday Riley, that looks like just a fun party! You guys are good parents!
was kyle in the drama club in hs?! j/k! what a good sport. i know my girlie had a blast!
How Cute! Love your outfits!
Post a Comment