Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V day!!


First I have to say Happy Valentine's Kyle I miss you like crazy!!


LOVE TAG
In honor of Valentine's Day, I have been given a LOVE TAG.... Thanks Kimmee! Love ya!

What is your husband’s name? Kyle the great!

How long have you been together? For 14 Blissful YEARS!

How long did you date? We dated for about 2 years. It's a miracle we actually got hitched.

Who eats more? We both love to eat too much but Kyle definitely more.

Who said “I love you” first? – Me and I got NO reply!!! Kyle was a scared little puppy dog!!

Who is taller? Kyle

Who is smarter? Definitely ME!!! JK Kyle is way smarter.

Who is more sensitive? Kyle is, I am a big meany!!

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me mostly but Kyle likes to rinse them and stack them organized on the side, that helps.

Who sleeps on the right?Kyle

Who pays the bills? Kyle

Who mows the lawn? Kyle but while he has been gone I have been enjoying doing it.

Who cooks dinner? I could say me but my friends will know that is not true. I cook but Kyle cooks when we have guests over, he is an awesome cook.

Who drives when you are together? Kyle mostly but if he's tired me.

Who is more stubborn? We both are equally.

Who kissed whom first? We still fight over this one so let's just say our lips met at exactly the same time.

Who asked who out first? We group dated alot but I dragged him to country dance with a big group of people first.

Who proposed? Me again...... just kidding he did!!

Who has more siblings? We both have 2 sisters.

I now LOVE TAG Erika, Casey, Jenny, Jamie, Trixta, Mary

6 comments:

Dancersmama said...

heehee! I'm proud of you and I both for doing a Love Tag.... That is the first TAG that I have actually fulfilled the request to do, cuz it was EASY! Anyway, yours was cute. I wish Ty cooked like Kyle! When do you join sweet lil Kyle again?

Trisha said...

Kyle, you are a keeper! Good work Jean, and good work Kyle...you two are a perfect fit together! I loved reading all about you 2. Thanks for tagging me!

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Valentines Day to both of you!!I love you both, you are such a great couple, and as we found out when you SMOKED everyone else at the compatibility game, perfect for eachother!!

JaMie HeApS said...

LOVE THE INFO.... HAPPY V-DAY JEAN AND KYLE WHAT A SHITY DAY TO BE APART I HOPE THE FIRST DAY YOU SEE EACH OTHER IS WAY BETTER THEN ANY VALENTINES. AND IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER MATTS GOING TO PLAY B-BALL TONIGHT? ISNT HE A ROMANTIC

Timbo said...

Jean,

I would have to argue that Kyle is a bit more stubborn than you could ever imagine to be. He is almost as stubborn and mean streaked as me!! I love the fact that you & Kyle are very similar to me & Casey in all of the aspects of our lives. While reading your info, I am reminded as to how much the four of us really have in common. Man I wish we were closer to Utah!! Casey says that we can't move for 10 years, so by then, we aren't going anywhere. I guess that you will just have to start vacationing in NC!!

Casey said...

THanks for the "love tag". It was fun to think about Tim while he's gone. He comes home tomorrow so I'm getting more and more anxious. I'm sure you understand better than anyone. You guys are great. It was fun to remember about you guys.