If you recall I have said in the past that we call Hayden - BOB at times. We used to tease him when he was younger that we changed his name to BOB DILLAN just to annoy him. Well we still call him that sometimes even though it doesn't annoy him anymore. We must have moved to the right place because 2 of Bob's new friends and him have a lot in common. After school on the first day he told us about his favorite friend named ELVIS, we thought that was weird and Hayden said he didn't know what his real name was but everyone calls him ELVIS. The second day of school was even better because he came home and said that he has another friend that he liked named Ryan but everyone calls him JOHN oh and ELVIS's name is really Camdon. Needless to say Hayden is fitting in nicely. There is already a little girl named Emma (we think) that already tried to "SLAP ONE ON HIM".BOB we love you and all your funny little things you say - you never stop cracking us up!!
Happy Birthday!!
love mom and dad (aka - rocko & beano)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hayden!!! I miss you so much! You seriously are the coolest kid ever! I need to think of a cool name to call Carter so he can still be Hayden's friend.
Is it just me, but I can't see the pictures on this post? I can see your other pictures, just not these.
happy birthday, hayden! hope you have lotsa fun!!
Feliz Cumpleanos hayden! Don't forget your tucson roots! (and I can't see the pic either)
First of all - Happy Birthday to Hayden. Our Emma also turns turns 8 this year.
Second - Jeannie, I have to say I LOVE your blog comments. You are so funny! The comment you left on Heather's website about McCain made me laugh outloud. And the fun one about your kids playing in the street.
You crack me up. You should make greeting cards.
Happy Birthday Bob! Bob Dillon and Elvis together at last! I love it!
Happy Birthday Hayden! I still remember when you were 3 yrs. old- now you are so grown up! Are you 8 now??? I wish we could come to your baptism!
Happy LATE Birthday, my sweet nephew Hayden! We all love and miss you dearly!
Post a Comment