Our new HOME!!Here it is.... we are SUPER excited about the
house we picked out. It's perfect for our
family. We can't wait to move in and call
it HOME!!
We will be closing on it mid-May so the
count down begins!!
(I know this is a teeny tiny picture but it's the
best I can do for now.)
best I can do for now.)
7 comments:
what a cute house! I am so happy for you guys! I want details! Where is it? New? How old?
gina
what a cute house! I am so happy for you guys! I want details! Where is it? New? How old?
gina
yes this house is PERFECT!!!! and i cant waite to see the thing in real life. so im thinkin mid- may is when a taco fest is going to be happening? so excited for you guys!!!
Hmmm..maybe you should save that fish taco feast for beginning of June! :) I love your new house...I can't wait to meet her in person! We already miss you like CRAZY!!
This house looks so cute! I can't believe you are going to live so close to my in-laws! Small world!
It is a cute house...congratulations to you guys!
Post a Comment