Thursday, July 24, 2008

my latest invention

+

=

DC FREEZIES

One TASTY TREAT!!


So what I'm proposing is that Otter Pops needs to make an Otter Pop with Diet Coke in it.

Can you imagine the wonderfulness of this combination??

I think I need to contact Coca-Cola
with this most fabulous idea.

We'll be RICH!!

6 comments:

Casey said...

Yeah! They still make Otter Pops. We were just wondering the other day if they still make them. They only sell those dumb flavor-ice things around here. I love the DC freezie idea. But you better contact Coca-cola quick before someone steels your idea. Good luck with it. I hope you'll still talk to me after your rich.

E-llo said...

They do need to have a DC freezie!Time to make some phone calls.

Dancersmama said...

Jeannie--Our Sam's club does coke slushies - but they won't do it with diet coke, only regular coke. HUH?! Isn't that crazy!! So, yes a DC slushie/freezie would be divine!
Okay, Jeannie I'm LMBO about Mel's blog. YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!!

Wendy said...

YUMMMM! Where ever did you get that cute Diet Coke bottle. They don't sell those up here in Washington, at least not that I have seen. Let me know where!

JaMie HeApS said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

I like it! I think my crushies could do a dc flavor too:)