Friday, July 25, 2008

we sang as we walked and walked and walked.....

We really tried to reinact how the pioneers may have celebrated their Pioneer Day,
we started out with
some weeding,
cleaning the house,
driving in a car for an hour,
ending up at our cousins house,
eating some weiners, and hobo dinners over an open fire,
watching who got kicked off of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE,
playing some cards,
doing some fireworks,
and then sleeping in our comfy beds!!

I think they would have been proud!!
Happy 24th of July!!


9 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun Jeannie! I miss official 24th of July celebrations in UT. How did you do your pictures? Do you have photoshop? That's the next thing I want, that and a new camera!

jeannie said...

Heidi, No it's a microsoft digital image pro or something like that. I'm on vacation right now but when I'm home I'll email you the directions for the blog background stuff.-jean

E-llo said...

I am sure those pioneers hated 1 hour DRIVES as much as we do. :) Sounds like it was great time, other than the SYTYCD kick off! Seriously? Will? It was Daughtry all over again!

Dancersmama said...

Gotta love fireworks! Looks like a fun time w/ fam.!

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...

Those are the BEST picture layouts
I have ever seen!!!

Mary and Ryan said...

How fun! I think that the 24th gets skipped in the AZ, bummer:(

Mary and Ryan said...

How fun! I think that the 24th gets skipped in the AZ, bummer:(

Heatherbether said...

Twilight books, So You Think You Can Dance, and now this...a picture of Kyle in a Dunder Mifflin shirt. I think our two families were meant for eachother!! I always love your posts!