on McCain: Lot's better looking when he was younger. ( oh know are those cigarettes sitting there next to him? YUCK!) on Palin: much better with her hair down. on Barak "your mama": I think he would look hot with some lipstick or atleast some moisturizer on them. on Biden: WHO????
Okay I am CRACKING UP, laughing my butt off (which is good, considering it wouldnt hurt for my butt to lose a few lbs) over your "political update"! I love you Jean!!
Love your political Update!! I am so ambivalent this year - I don't really like either candidate! So, does that mean I won't go vote? Nope, I'm gonna vote! McCain and Palin get my vote for sure.
8 comments:
Okay I am CRACKING UP, laughing my butt off (which is good, considering it wouldnt hurt for my butt to lose a few lbs) over your "political update"! I love you Jean!!
You are funny! Have to agree with all of your comments.
Lol!!!you should get t-shirts made with "Barack your Mama" or, "Barack your Mama Drama":) on them... I like it.
Love your political Update!! I am so ambivalent this year - I don't really like either candidate! So, does that mean I won't go vote? Nope, I'm gonna vote! McCain and Palin get my vote for sure.
I cAN'T BELIEVE you were able to stop watching Fox news long enough to make this post - you go girl
good one. lol! have you seen mccain's military sons? they are hot!
Love your comments. I fully agree with everything you said. Although, I think he'd look and sound better with duck tape over his mouth. :)
Ha Casey I agree!
Post a Comment