
The other day I was excited to get my new camera in the mail. So I did a little photo shoot of Hayden. I captured some fun shots! He was trying to act like he didn't like me taking pics of him but he really did!
He loves skate boarding and he wants a ripstick so BAD!!
Riley's friend left her's sitting on our porch so he gave it a whirl. Have you ever tried to get on one of these things?? I have and it is HARD! It's amazing how these kiddos can pick things up so quick!


I'm so lucky to have this little squirt! He keeps things lively around the house and always makes me SMILE!
10 comments:
What a little stud muffin!! Good thing he still thinks girls are gross, because I'll bet they are liking him ALOT! He is too cute!!Im so excited for you that you got your new camera!
Yaay for the new camera! And Hayden you rock on that thing, they look really hard to use. Cute pics Jean! (oh and I am in love with this song)
What a handsome guy! I wish I could skateboard like that, I will leave it up to the studly kids. Jeannie, what kind of camera did you get? Love the photos!
Ripsticks rule! Tyler loves his! Amazing how quick they pick it up, good exercise too with all that ab wiggling. Too bad I can't do it!
Awww, what a cute little bug! He needs to quit growing up so fast, though! Kade wants a skateboard (actually a ripstick) but I won't let him - too scary, and he's too little!
He is seriously the coolest kid! I am glad that a tiny bit of his coolness rubbed off on Carter. He is such a looker too!
Carter wants a rip stick too. But, He is getting new Heely's for his b-day, and that is just too many wheels for one day!
what a handsome boy! your camera takes great Pics! I am going to Az in November. are you jealous?
oh i love that kid. is the any other 8 yr. old out there as studly as him i dont think so!!!!
Hayden you are a handsome little devil!!!
Post a Comment