We're BACK!! I came home totally SICK, Fevered, achey, POOEY! But now I'm better and my house is clean and I'm going to blog my little heart out :)
The #1 best thing about a family Road triP is the
family dancing in the car!
When a oldy but a goodie like "LOVE SHACK"
comes on there is NO stopping us!
family dancing in the car!
When a oldy but a goodie like "LOVE SHACK"
comes on there is NO stopping us!
we got to stay with the Lloyd-sters
and happened to be there for Carter's Bday party which was
awesome being that he is one of Hayden's bestest buddies!
When we got to there house Hayden knocked on the door
Carter answered and said "WOOOW we're wearing the same shirts"
(WEIRD- but perfect!!)
The kids got to feast on pizza and cake then do all sorts of fun things like Lazer tag,
go-carts, games and the best part Magical Nate!organizer of the century. All of us parents were at AWE at his
mad party skills and keeping the boys entertained with magic
tricks and all sorts of surprises!! I really wanted to bring
NATE home with me!
My favorite part after Magical Nate and getting to see my good friend Erika was getting
to watch this cute little bug run around! She is a doll!
Thanks Lloyd's for your hospitality and good times at Boondocks!!
(ps sorry Spencer there were so many kids running around I missed a picture of you - Reece had the best time playing his new friend Spence!)
to watch this cute little bug run around! She is a doll!
Thanks Lloyd's for your hospitality and good times at Boondocks!!
(ps sorry Spencer there were so many kids running around I missed a picture of you - Reece had the best time playing his new friend Spence!)
9 comments:
So sorry you got sick, but glad you are feeling better! I think that is so cool that Hayden and his pal were wearing the same shirts! Magical Nate looks pretty cool, but cake in the face?? I can't wait to see more pics of the trip. You guys are probably traveled out:)
Looks like you have had a fun few weeks!!- Sorry you were sick! (need some phytobiotics??!!:) We are so excited to see you all!
OH MY GOSH MIRANDA I forgot all about the Phytobiotics!! I could have totally used some! You will probably regret reminding me of those now that you are moving here :)
SO GLAD YOUR BACK I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH WITH DRAWLS HAVING YOU FOR A WHOLE WEEKEND IN VEGAS TO YOU BEING GONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK AND 1/2. SORRY YOU WERE SICK BUT GLAD YOU GOT TO SING IN THE CAR WITH THE KIDOS, HAVE SOME QUALITY LLOYD TIME AND PARTY HARDY WITH THAT PARTY MAN.
What? Do I need some phytobiotics? I think I want some phytobiotics! Fun times in the car. Fun that you have friends to stay with to break up the trip!
Aww Poo, we missed your visit to WA! Looks like you've been busy with fun roadtrips you lucky girl! You are just the funnest person and have such fun friends. Why can't you live closer? Cause you might like me, I'm pretty freakin' awesome!!!
Looks like the first day was fun, how perfect that you got to stop and see your friends.
Sooo, what was this WA trip for? Just for fun? What a quick trip for ya'll! Glad Kyle got to go this time. Hopefully they got lots of pics of him.... it may be awhile before he gets to make the trek again! LOL!!
We're so glad that we got be part of your trip. Carter was so happy to have Hayden be part of his birthday. I was cracking up at Kyle, "Disneyland for the kids". He is hilarious! We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment