a grinding and hissing at her! Dad-gum all she wanted was her candy!
Her pony got spooked and skidaddled away. There was NO where for her to run!
Those little vamps had her trapped - why- she was their candy!Riley-roo was very frightened! She tried to put up a fight but they were too
strong and their teeth too sharp.
It was over quick & didn't hurt all that much butshe did notice that her urge for candy went away, so that was good!
The change was made and now the lil'cowgirl was nowa vampgirl that instead of the urge for candy now had a thurst for blood!
The moral of the story is maybe we should start trick or treating for
a thick bloody steak instead of candy!
WHAT???
7 comments:
What???NO serious:) You should make your own little twilight video with Riley as Bella and post it on Youtube. I think those little vampires are going to come get you next.... watch out! I like the halloween decor, beautifuly done!
I love it...I agree with Mary make a video to go aong with the story!
I have to say that many of people would go willingly with those vamps around! You totally have to make a video!
look at you olsens you dont dissapoint, love the halloween decor around the house, and the out fits top notch.
i would have loved to go with the vanpires and you can garen-dam-tee my boys would have been in heaven to go with.
You are quite the story writer!
Love the stoty! You could give Stephanie Meyer a run for her money! Looks like you had a fun filled Halloween. What a Mom! What a cute family!
That is hilarious! Tyler saw the picture and said, is that Riley?? I said, yeah! You are so cute, Jean!
Post a Comment