without her asking someone to take our picture,
second of all this is NOT the one I approved for the posting but
that's another story.
Third and most importantly,
how heavenly it was to get to have a mom's day out
thanks to Spring break and babysitters available.
Fourth, if you ever happen to get a waiter named "ODD"
run, run as fast as you can. WHO in their right mind would name
their kid Odd?? Not only that but he was one of the most ODD people
I've ever met.
Fifth we did a little shopping too and I can't stop dreaming about
some adorable bronze sandals I may have to go back and get.
I figure if I am dreaming about them they may have to move
onto my "needs" list.
Sixth, the countdown is on and Jamie is moving back to Arizona, which on a day like today
where it has been snowing ALL freak'n day kind of ticks me OFF!!
I don't know what I'm going to do without her.... she is
my entertainment most days and you know
I love her guts!! Anywho, atleast we will have a few months to
have more fun days like this one!!
5 comments:
ODD?? HIs parents must have been smoking crack!! Maybe he just tells people that because he thinks people will feel sorry for him and leave him a bigger tip! You guys need to start the month of fun like before you and Jamie moved. Get on it girls, at least a month of daily fun!!
yes, sandals, must have sandals... maybe odd were his initials. just hoping, for his sake... :)
Looks like a fun GIRLS DAY...those are the best. Somehow Spring Break came and went here without getting a sitter and having a day out! WHAT?? Oh well. I had a great time seeing you in UT...come visit AZ soon!
Is Jamie moving back to Tucson or somewhere else in AZ?
oh what a day indeed, im thinkin
A... get the shoes i might need to head back with you and get the cute ones i feel in love with
B. odd was deffinatly odd and it did distureb my appitiet
C. when you take the photos you get to vito which ones you like best.
D. you know your excited to come visit at my house for the monthly visits and when your on va-k it makes lunch dates all the more possiable
E. kyle if your reading this jean is so holding back.... i let you know the details later.
Post a Comment