Hey Jean - We are in town. Can we come see you tomorrow? I wrote down your phone numbers, but can't find where I put the paper in our traveling mess. E-mail me your numbers again and we will call you. :o)
Awwwww, can I come snuggle you Crew!
oh, look at that little tiny bundle all curled up on the couch. Love him.
i think he wants to sleep with me right in my arms.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Jean - We are in town. Can we come see you tomorrow? I wrote down your phone numbers, but can't find where I put the paper in our traveling mess. E-mail me your numbers again and we will call you. :o)
Awwwww, can I come snuggle you Crew!
oh, look at that little tiny bundle all curled up on the couch. Love him.
i think he wants to sleep with me right in my arms.
Post a Comment