Monday, October 26, 2009

Favorite Kid Pics EVER!!

These have got to be my favorite pictures of my kids of all time!
I'm so excited for how they turned out!


I still haven't seen all of them but I likee what I've seen so far.
Thanks Summer!

So in other news:
I'm SO not ready for Halloween this year!
I've got the apples and the caramel, you know the
caramel that comes in big flat circles and a stick! i love those!
BUT - have I had time to make them NO!
Do I have my kids costumes made....NO!
Have we carved pumpkins....NO!
Do we even have all of our Halloween decorations out...NO!
Have I bought my trick or treat candy yet?? NO
Am I excited that it is going to SNOW tomorrow .......HECK NO!

are you lucky I said HECK.......YES!!

Are YOU ready for Halloween??

10 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

You have BEAUTIFUL kids, Riley is looking so grown up!

Jamie said...

Those are the best pictures! I love them!

Mary and Ryan said...

Those are AMAZING! I love those kids, those pictures capture them perfectly!

JaMie HeApS said...

i think those are my fav pic too. crew looks just like his daddy and hadden you are a stud i want to snuggel up with you. jean put kyl on top of the carving, dont do the decorations and cosco is just down the street grab a big bag and call it good. you still have time its only tues.

jenny said...

you & me, baby, are in the same boat. it has been a CRAZY month... love all of your pic too!

Heidi said...

All I can say, is wow, wow, wow!! Those are gorgeous pics! I really like the texturing she used on them! Good luck with everything this week! I'm going crazy and not getting anything done because the kids are home for PT conferences. Uhgg!

Heather C. said...

Great pictures. I really like the coloring on them. Very soft.

And I hear ya about the Halloween. We are still undecided on costumes & haven't bought a pumpkin. Oh well. Is it a crime to not carve a pumpkin??

Good luck getting everything (or at least a few of the things) done.

Luke & Brittney said...

love Love LOVE the pictures! Crew is so stinkin cute and Riley looks she's going on 17 in that picture!

Andrea said...

Heck ya! You are so Utah now that you are using "heck!" Those pictures are darling.

gina said...

they look like models! Riley is beautiful! --- and the boys are so handsome!