This is me today minus the apron. Maybe I should hurry and put it on. I did get a darling new one for Christmas.Ok you can also minus out the ironing. I hate ironing. Also, minus the hanging my clothes on a clothes line to dry. I'm not going to mop today or mend any clothes. Mostly just putting people crap away, including my own.
When I woke up and looked around at the chaos I decided I better
get my rear in gear and do a little organizing..
Why is it that the weekend brings such a mess?
I thought as my kids got older they would be less messy or at least be able to help out more.
Instead it seems they make bigger messes...more messes and when they are supposed to clean it's mostly
hiding things..shoving things...craming things into places where mom can't see it.
I wish I was a better at teaching them how to do things right the first time.

4 comments:
i was just wondering the same thing, when do i start getting my boys to do things on my there own? and that is so what im doing today... weekends are the best and the really do make modays the worst. is your apron on yet? i think you should just wear the appron and nothing else, it would so make mondays more exciting in the olsen home
I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit, I remember staying there and Riley was out weeding and Hayden was washing windows while Reece was making himself lunch...pretty darn good. Having said that, I have been cleaning all day too, its seems like thats my full time job, and the biggest mess maker in our house isn't me or the kids.....:)
i feel exactly that same way. matt & i were talking about this last night & have pretty much decided that we have to lay down the law, i guess you could say. like m is not going to leave for school until x, x, & o are done. kids are so good at reminding us that we are maybe not quite the stellar parent that we think we are! :) haha! pass me on on your parenting tips that work. :)
Whatever... I see you across the street through your tiny little window wearing a crisp apron with your pearls ironing Kyle's shirts all day long. :)
Post a Comment