Thursday, January 14, 2010

workin woman

I've been a workin' woman this week. Between trying to get my house cleaner, playing with baby, shuffling kids to and fro it's been hard to get anything made but there are a few newbies HERE!

I'm bummed my favorite digi-scrap freebie site ikeagoddess.blogspot.com is no longer going to post freebies. WAH! If anyone has any great sites to share please do!  She did post on her blog her list of go-to's but it's enormous I don't have time to sift through that. Even if you have a favorite site to purchase from please share.
Thanks!!

3 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

They turned out so FABULOUS!! I love them! good work, I can't wait to get my goods in the mail!!

Trisha said...

Jean, Jean, Jean...I love your new beauties.

JaMie HeApS said...

you busy bee...all i know is your little fingers better really b in fast gear cuz i keep telling the girls here you having a little stop and show... and so well you know.

LOVE THEM!