Friday, February 26, 2010

an inspirational message from me to u

It's been quite a while since I've been SO inspired to grant you all with one of my little songs. If you missed them or just MISS them go here and here.

(to the tune of "Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot Tree")

Went out to get the mail and what did I see,

BABY daffodils ---peeking back at me! 


Ready for SPRING to come --- that's NO surprise,
 

The kids are SWEET -----but-I-want to KICK them OUTSIDE!

I could take a walk, 
go on a bike ride,

lay out in my BIKINI,
now that would be a SITE!

I'm sure it will still snow----- but it's ok u see,

SPRING is coming and that makes me HAPPY!

6 comments:

Casey said...

What? No dandelions?

JaMie HeApS said...

love these messages. and i cant belive how little jace was in that other one.. time flys.

i want to see you in a bikkini are you working out like a mad women? my modivation to start up agian starts mon. get ready

Mary and Ryan said...

I love the little blasts from the past Jean! I can't believe how much all the kiddos have grown up! Your little poems are my fave! I can't wait for spring to come for you, I'll bet you are getting sick and tired of the snuggie and ready for that bikini:)

jenny said...

spring is wonderful. summer is even better because i'll be seeing you!! :)

Gentry Gang said...

Oh Jeannie! You make me laugh.

Andrea said...

Love the song! Who knew you were such a lyricist?