Monday, March 1, 2010

something had to give

I've been working hard today on some new jewelry items.....pictures to come soon.

So when this creativity happens......something else happens.....here's how the conversation went down.

Jean calling Kyle:  "so are you on your way home"

Kyle:  "yah"

Jean: " so is it OK if we just get some WENDY's tonight? Hayden's been begging for it ever since he got home from school today"

Kyle:  "SURE"   (kyle is really talkative)

Jean:  " SO......just so you know....a warning.....I've been in creative mode today and I had to let something go and I chose ME.....just so you know...I look like DOO DOO."

Kyle:  "NOOOOOOOOOO" don't let yourself go.

Jean: "chuckle....sorry....something had to give.....oh and the house...well it gave a little too"

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Love that!! I think that happens to me a little too much! I want to see your new creations! Hey, I had to make my blog private for a time, so shoot me an email to let me know yours, and I'll send you an invite!
Heidi

Mary and Ryan said...

I love Kyle and his talkativeness(totally a word). I know your new beauties will for sure be worth a day in your PJ's. Post pics now please:)

jamie heaps said...

ohh im waiting to see the goods that cost you and kyle a hot and steamy night...

Trisha said...

love it! And I agree sometimes something has gotta give...so dont feel bad! Cant wait to see the new goods

Andrea said...

Whatever - "Hayden is begging for Wendy's???" I've used that one myself! :)