Tuesday, March 16, 2010

these little piggies went to market

I painted my narly toenails today,
broke out my new flip flops i got on my AZ shopping bonanza.
The sun is shining...

finally
beautiful
day!
We are outta here!

xxoxox

4 comments:

Trisha said...

enjoy your sunny day!!

jamie heaps said...

those piggies look bedazzeles in those shandels, and i think i was even there for there amazing purchase... so what you out shopping for today... tell the truth you hit old navy didnt you

Mary and Ryan said...

Oh Im so glad you got those flip flops while you were here, they are so you and so perfect for your beautiful sunny day! Your toes look fab, way better then when that dude who was rude to us about our feet did it:)

Gentry Gang said...

Your piggies are cute, and I love your flip flops; but I have to say I LOVE the backs of babies heads! So round and with hair swirlies. Love it.