Jean, way too funny that Riley wanted a video camera. That is the very same thing that Alexa asked for and we said the same thing that you said, "NO"!! I'd give in on the paint ball gun. That would be a great thing to have to wart off a big sister and a younger brother!!
I love Riley in this pic - she almost looks embarrassed to be on Santa's lap! LOL!! BTW, Jeannie--I got your box of Christmas presents yesterday! It arrived safe & sound, THANKS!!
5 comments:
Ha! But they were very Nice, so we'll see what Santa brings!! Very excited to see the ornament posts!
Jean, way too funny that Riley wanted a video camera. That is the very same thing that Alexa asked for and we said the same thing that you said, "NO"!! I'd give in on the paint ball gun. That would be a great thing to have to wart off a big sister and a younger brother!!
I love Riley in this pic - she almost looks embarrassed to be on Santa's lap! LOL!! BTW, Jeannie--I got your box of Christmas presents yesterday! It arrived safe & sound, THANKS!!
what a list to live up to i hope those kids have been angels!!
Santa must have some DEEP pockets! I hate when they get older and they want the big ticket items! Good luck kiddos on those items.
Post a Comment